NLS support will be disabled by default for now

A thread on libc-alpha lead to a short discussion with Paul Eggert. The
result is, that we can't only set LC_MESSAGES as we currently do, as the
result of having mixed locales is undefined.

According to Paul, the only portable way to do it is setting LC_ALL, i.e.
all locale categories. This again will require carefull review of the gcc
code to ensure that nothing goes wrong because of changed collating rules
and similiar. It mostly boils down to ripping out the ctype.h macros as
those are the ones primarily affected by locale changes.

As GCC in its current state is broken for some locales, I'll follow Pauls
advice and make --disable-nls the default until the NLS support is indeed
correct.

Philipp

--
Penguins shall save the dinosaurs