Re: V3 Porting Guide

    law>   In message <20001121150432O.mitchell@codesourcery.com>you
    law> write:
    >> Jeff, you just volunteered to be a guinea pig. :-) If you try
    >> to follow these directions on HPUX and see where you get, that
    >> would be great.

    law> OK.  It's been a big help.  I got farther within 5 minutes of
    law> reading just the section than I did in a hour or so on my
    law> own.

Great.

    law> libstdc++-v3 triggers at least one backend bug in the PA32
    law> compiler, which can be worked around by disabling
    law> optimization (not that I was trying to do that, I found the
    law> workaround by accident).

Ugh.

    law> When trying to build libstdc++.sl.3 we core dump the hpux
    law> linker :( Null pointer dereference.

Double-ugh.