New pod2man released

podlators 1.05 is available from ftp.eyrie.org in /pub/software/modules
and shortly from CPAN (and hopefully will make it into Perl 5.6.1).  This
version uses \fP for font changes in headings to fix the bug talked about
earlier here with headers containing C<> or similar markup.  I think it
should even work for nested markup.

Unfortunately, it was a bit more complicated to do this than I'd hoped
because Solaris (at least 2.6) has a serious bug in \fP.  With a sequence
like \fBbold text\fP \f(CWliteral text\fP, Solaris 2.6 nroff will leave
the font set to bold rather than regular after the last \fP.  This is
apparently because \f(CW doesn't actually produce a font change in text
mode (it's there for troff output), but it required a bit of fiddling to
work around.