Re: GNU Fortran 90?

>>>>> Toon Moene writes:

Toon> 1) Despite extensive Web searches, I haven't been able to hit a
Toon> instruction list/description of AltiVec.  Do you know of a
Toon> pubicly available one ?  TIA.

	http://www.altivec.org/

	Motorola originally developed AltiVec support for GCC and Apple
has carried it forward.  I believe that there have been problems getting
Motorola to assign the original work to the FSF so that Apple can
contribute the current development.

	All of the work may need to be completely restructured to fit into
the MMX/SSE vector support that has been added to GCC for x86 instead of
having multiple user-level interfaces to the same functionality.

David