Re: i18n, try 2

* Dennis Bjorklund (db@zigo.dhs.org) [20001114 11:02]:

> I have translated more of the strings in the swedish translation. Before I
> had the problem that my translations did not show up. But now I see some
> of the strings I have translated and not others.

If you want, send me your sv.po directly and I'll see what I can do.

BTW, have you tried to contact the swedish GNU translation team at
sv@li.org? This normally is a good starting point for questions about such
problems.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

Penguins shall save the dinosaurs
                          -- Handelsblatt about Linux on S/390