Re: Automated testing framework (was: V3: SPARC bug and tree freeze)

Okay, done. BTW <http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html> says:

> Copyright Assignment
>
> Before we can accept code contributions from you, we need a copyright
> assignment form filled out and filed with the FSF.
>
> See some documentation by the FSF for details and contact us (either
> via the gcc@gcc.gnu.org list or the GCC maintainer that is taking care
> of your contributions) to obtain the relevant forms.

And the FSF documentation talks about files available on GNU machines,
and to request these forms to people on the project. I do not mind
playing email ping pong, but may be some information needs updating
;-).

--
Laurent Guerby <guerby@acm.org>