Re: [discuss] AMD x86-64 GCC development

> I'm confused about where this is being done.  Is this being done on a
> private CVS tree or in the main GCC CVS tree.  If in the former, what is
> the plan to merge it into the main tree?
We are using public CVS tree on x86-64.org
I would love to see the merger soon, but now before 3.0 branching it is
probably not good idea.  My plan is to stabilize the code and wait for 3.0
branching before sending patches to the gcc mailing lists.

If you think it is better to merge changes sooner, I can do that - many parts
are alerady quite stable (I am able to pass c-torture w/o regressions compared
to i386)

Honza