Re: function pointer

> I would like to add some assembly instructions right before every
> this kind of indirect funciton call? (i.e. so every fucntion call
> invoked through function pointer will be tranlated as follows:

Obviously you can modify the configuration file in the obvious manner.
Of course this is obvious only if you are at least somewhat familiar
with the format and use of these files. A simpler route would simply
be to post process the assembler file (you can provide a wrapper for
the assembler that does this and then you do not have to modify gcc
at all). Depending on your needs, this may be the most practical
way of doing things.