Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?

<<Why don't you read the GCC 3.0 release criteria?

By the way, I certainly have read these release criteria. Does everyone
agree that these criteria on their own ensure that the performance issue
is adequately addressed? If so, I certainly don't feel this is something
I can push on my own, but I would be surprised if that were the case.