Re: Problem in locate_and_pad_parm

    Is this related to my change yesterday?

I didn't notice your change yesterday, so I don't know.

    This fixed a bug on powerpc-linux-gnu, the stack was aligned even for
    args in registers for platforms where REG_PARM_STACK_SPACE returns
    0. Probably the test needs a refinement then. What platform are we
    talking about?

Alpha.

    Can you put the test for partial into REG_PARM_STACK_SPACE or what
    else can one test to detect the partial reg case?

There are no comments near the code in question so I can't even begin
to understand the issues involved.  For example, as I said, why is
the "in register" test only relevant for one direction of argument growth
and not the other?  That seems very suspicious to me.