Re: repository [was: Re: Why not gnat Ada in gcc?]

    * I question as to whether any "neutral GNU site"s exist with
    the capacity to provide such a service.  I don't believe the FSF has
    the resources or competence by itself;

I could try to defend the people who run our CVS server, but there is
a more important thing to be said here: you're making a hostile
supposition about another part of the GNU Project, and that is not
the right way to treat other GNU contributors.

GCC development is part of the GNU Project, and all parts of the GNU
Project are supposed to cooperate with each other.  So if you want to
participate, please treat other parts of the GNU Project decently, and
give them the benefit of the doubt.  If you observe a problem that
calls for criticism, offer constructive criticism, not an attack.

I would ask people to give you the same consideration as a GNU
contributor.