Re: m68k MacOS target support?

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 01:59:02PM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
> So I discussed this with RMS and came up with a obsoletion scheme, where
> old code is prominently marked as obsolete (by commenting out every
> line), announced as such in a release, and if nobody has come forward
> to revive it by the time of the next release, it gets completely removed.

Personally, I think we ought to immediately nuke all the ports that
were never updated from gcc 1.x, and that have been commented out in
the configure file since gcc 2.0.

Namely: fx80, ns32k-ns-genix, pyramid, tahoe, gmicro.

There are plenty of others that are also obsolete, but those named
have had many multiples of years completely and obviously not compiled.

r~