Re: Mangle question

>     Daniel> Except it's been proven it's ambiguous in the present of
>     Daniel> underscored names.
>
> Just so that nobody wastes *too* much time on this, please remember
> that GCC 3.0 will support a new mangling scheme -- and that the old
> mangling code will be removed.

Right.
The sooner i can deprecate, and then remove the cruft needed to support
the old abi, and stop fighting issues related to badly demangled names,
the better.
However, i'm just a little bitter from having to fight bugs really caused
by not being able to demangle some names properly, and they are unfixable
because their is more than one valid demangling.
I apologize for the swipe.
Hopefully we'll never move to another mangling scheme without an official
grammar.
--Dan