Re: new abi: specs?

It says "In general, this document is written as a generic specification,
to be usable by C++ implementations on a variety of
architectures. However, it does contain processor-specific material for
the IA-64 64-bit ABI, identified as such. ..."

It goes on to say that for 32 bit implementations, you'd only really need
change the data member size, and possibly the order for more compactness.

--Dan