Re: Stupid off-topic question

Just to clarify, I understand how the result was obtained.  The
problem is, I don't think this is reasonable behaviour.

In particular, the unwary user (me) writes something like:

i % j

where j happens to be size_t, an unsigned.  The result is very
unexpected to the poor user.  Sure, it obeys the cited rule, but is
this really the way you want your modulus operator to behave?