Re: GCC headers and DJGPP port

> Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:51:14 -0400
> From: DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com>
> To: mrs@windriver.com

> Hence our desire to do the Right Thing yet avoid such disasters for
> our users.

Actually, about the only way to avoid that, is taking a more active
role in gcc, testing snapshots, reporting new problems that crop up,
submitting fixes that arise.  I don't know that any other solution
actually works in theory or practice.  :-(

In this case, a fixincludes chunk is the standard way to correct this
problem (until such time as a new release of the library comes out to
solve it).