Re: My proposal for the libgcc runtime ABI (ia64 gcc/glibc is broken.)

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 10:34:05AM -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> Some native systems have multilibs.  alphas for example, maybe sparcs.
> And in the embedded linux world we will likely have systems that need
> multilibs.  We can't simply ignore those issues.

It'll take more than these two to convince me that we need multilibs on
natives.  Alpha can just as well use -mieee as the default build for
libgcc.so.  The sparc64 variants are used for sizing the memory model,
which is a non-issue if we put the thing in a DSO.

r~