Re: gcc conformance to HP-PA ABI

>   In message <20000707175220.927DE5F5F6@dublin.ACT-Europe.FR>you write:
>   >
>   >   Yes, agreed, but I thought that it was not supported by gcc on the PA
>   >   (typically missing some INCOMING_XXX macro things or alike).
> You're going to have to hack the compiler regardless if what solution you
> use.

  OK.

> Better to hack it in the direction we'd like to go (dwarf2 unwinders) than
> in a direction we do not want to go (compatible with HP's unwinder library).

  That's fine with me. Where can I get information about what should be there,
  to deduce what's missing ? I looked at the macros and at the source for
  targets on which dwarf2 unwind is supported, but that's a pretty local view
  of the issues I think.

  How tough would it be to fill the gap, according to you ?

  Olivier