Re: size mismatch with unsigned long long

> Can ANYONE shed some light on this .. unfortunately, this messes
> up a lot of the other structures that rely on this struct so I
> really need to fix this.

A structure of a certain size will always be padded to a multiple of
the member with the biggest alignment, so that in arrays of that
structure, all members are sufficiently aligned. In your case, the
field with the biggest alignment requirement is ts (8), so the
structure will be a multiple of 8 in size.

Regards,
Martin