Re: OSR 5 bootstrap fails

* Robert Lipe (robertlipe@usa.net) [20000626 21:44]:

> This was fixed last night, though it had been broken for some time.

Yep, that's when my (first) patch went in. But I did the patch because the
bug had been posted to gcc-bugs. If this has been broken for some time, why
didn't I see a bug report sooner?

BTW, I now understand the behaviour of the gettext autoconf macros. These
were written for the gettext package, so if the autoconf tests don't find
the catalog formating tools, they substitute MSGFMT with
'PATH=../src msgfmt'. Of course this works only for the gettext package (and
even there only if srcdir=objdir), so I'll be coming up with yet another
patch to aclocal.m4.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

#define NINODE  50              /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC   30              /* max number of processes */
 	-- Version 7 UNIX for PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h