Re: libf2c compatibility???

rlau@csc.com wrote:

> Does anyone in this mailing list know how certain data structure are initiliazed
> in a g77 generated object?
>   I am talking about data structure that is associated with namelist.  Those
> data structure are basically
>   defined in libf2c?

Yep.  Actually, I helped Craig Burley, original author of g77, to draw
up the interface between g77 and libf2c w.r.t. namelists.  This is so
long ago that Craig had to remind me some years ago (it probably
happened in early '93).

It might be easier for me to answer your questions if you describe the
problem you're trying to solve ...

Cheers,

GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)