Re: nls patches - need help with make machinery

* Kaveh R. Ghazi (ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu) [20000605 10:17]:

> directory to the minimum needed to get it working.

I try to, but at the same time I'm also fixing warnings.

> I'd like to avoid forking our own version of gettext.

Well, for the time being we need our own version of the gettext tools anyway
(more specifically xgettext). Absolutely necessary is Paul Eggerts patches
in ABOUT_GCC_NLS and as Martin's patch (make xgettext look inside #defines,
making it possible to mark help texts in TARGET_SWITCHES for translation)
seems to be working very nicely I'll include it too.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

#define NINODE  50              /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC   30              /* max number of processes */
 	-- Version 7 UNIX fuer PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h