Tar with CVS now available

Hi,
  For those of you (like myself) who want to start using the GCC CVS but
would prefer to download an initial tar rather than check it out of the
CVS in one go (in my case because I'm on the wrong end of a modem and can
automate ftp retries), you can find

ftp://ftp.treblig.org/pub/people/treblig/misc/gcc_cvs_02062000.tbz

That is a bzip'd tar file of a complete cvs checkout of gcc taken last
night. (Just under 12MB), it includes the CVS directories.  Download that,
untar and then you can cvs update just the changes quickly over your
modem.

Cheers,

Dave

--
 ---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert      | Running GNU/Linux on       |  Happy  \