Re: trying to glue Modula-3 onto egcs table based exception handl ing support

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 05:49:30AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
>     I imagine it would be possible, though perhaps painful, to link the
>     front end directly against the back end.  I havn't looked at how GNAT
>     accomplishes this.
>
> By just linking the whole thing together in one executable.

Do you provide C wrappers around opaque data structures with which
you create C tree structures from Ada records?  Or do you have some
sort of magic header processor?  Or do you keep things in sync by
hand?

I would suspect the first.  Which in my mind would at least at first
be moderately painful to set up, but certainly the most resiliant
long-term.

r~