Re: trying to glue Modula-3 onto egcs table based exception handl ing support

  In message <055A195871E5D1119F8100A0C9499B5F019FF1AE@exchsrv1.cs.washington.e
du>you write:
  > I'll respond to Mike Stump's meta comment first, and to the rest in a
  > separate message.
  >
  > The Modula-3 front-end (parser etc.) is written in Modula-3.  It spits
  > out some intermediate form that is read in by a small m3.c component in
  > the gcc-backend.  I would be happy to check in this little m3.c
  > component into the gcc cvs tree, but I'll have to talk to the people at
  > DEC that currently own the copyright about this first.  There has been
  > some utterences about building an integrated front-end for gcc, like the
  > Java/Chill/etc. front-ends.  I doubt that this will ever happen.
Where precisely does m3.c tie into the rest of GCC?  There may be
other (political & legal) concerns with integrating this file depending
on precisely where it hooks in and exactly how it works.

jeff