RE: OS Ports of GCC/G++

Thanks. I think that covers all my questions about it.

As far as what your question, it's kind of both. We want the first system to
use a lot of the features of the final system, but on a limited basis because
of its purpose. However, we want the first system to utilize the GCC/G++
compiler.

Thanks a lot.

BRM
Witness