Re: copyright assignment: joined ownership? (fwd)

    Forward at the request of RMS: I believe he is saying FSF copyright
    assignment allows the original author to use the source code in any
    way, including distributing it under other licenses or in proprietary
    software.

That has always been my understanding of the assignment agreement as well.