RE: SGI releases IA64 C C++ and F90 compiler under GPL

>In the meantime, I'll enjoy the feeling that what I do is _right_. In the
>end, forget the law. If you cannot do what is ethically right, and trust
>the people you know, then yes, you can protect yourself with reams of
>paperwork.
>I'd like to live in a world where exchange of ideas is free. Where people
>get credit for what they do. And where people don't let their fear of the
>law make them do the wrong thing.

Amen.
to bad we don't live in that world.
/me sobs.
i was unfortuntly grown up in a household where money was everything. sobs.
luckily i got obssesed with computer programmning at a very young age. and
isolated my self from everyone i knew.
okay i am getting emotional <snip>

people that can't do what is ethically right ; and resort to another option
just *because* of _MONEY_ or other things of that nature have a name.
they are called whores.
peace,
akbar A.