Re: Licenses.

> Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 00:22:33 +0200
> From: Toon Moene <toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl>
> To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org

> The following is the exact wording of the top of the
> libstdc++-assign.txt file that accompanies the (new) libstdc++-v3
> distribution (as included in recent CVS downloads):

Well, that file is not distributed by this group (right?).  Hence,
your question/concern has nothing to do with _this_ list.  There is
another list where this question would be appropriate, but this isn't
it.

If it is in our software, then it would seem to not be relevant
anymore and should be removed.

?