Re: How do I run "make check" in gcc with libstdc++-v3?

Zack wrote:
> I do kinda agree that this is a kludge around other issues.  It is,
> however, much much simpler than attempting to fix the Makefiles :)

I can confirm that your #pragma system_header patch does remove the
need for complex Makefile fixes.  We can now use plain -I in a
straight-forward manner to check the tree in place against
libstdc++-v3.  We can use something like what HJ came up with, if he
would be so kind as to submit them to gcc-patches.  His approach is
better than requiring system-dependent changes to libgloss.exp, which
was the best I found.

Benjamin wrote:
> Zack I like this approach much better than the #line idea. I'd much
> rather hava a pragma than another hack for the c++ headers.

>(This work in in progress, so it'd be nice to have this in CVS gcc ASAP.)

I will submit the patch to libstdc++-v3 headers to use the new pragma
since I have already done the (simple) work in my tree.

Regards,
Loren