Do I post problems and suggestions with the FAQ-o-matic pages to this list
or to gcc-bugs? Are spelling mistakes worth correcting?

Also, are there any bugs in gcc that I can investigate and
provide descriptions of how to fix without actually providing
the source fix (and thus avoid possible copyright issues)?

Or, all the bugs being handled by someone already?

I am running Debian Linux on X86.

Cordially
Tim