Re: Internal Compiler error while trying to compile template code

Hi all,
    I am glad to say that the problem has been solved !!. After several
hours of debugging I could fianlly conclude  that It had to do with the
defining of the following in my target definitons file:

DEFAULT_VTABLE_THUNKS

I went by the porting doc that says that if defined, g++ will use thunks
to implement vtables and for new ports it is better to define this. But
nope, Defining this is causing problems. Well, I'll look at that
sometine. For now I am not defining this.

Thanks !!

koundinya