Re: Internal Compiler error while trying to compile template code

Hi all,
    W.r.t to the problem that I mentioned in earlier mails, I compiled
the same code on a linux box (turbo linux) which has gcc version
egcs-2.91.60 19981201 (egcs-1.1.1 release) installed.

The code compiled just fine. I am not trying to get anywhere close as to
where and why things are going wrong with me. I tried some debugging, but
nothing useful yet.

Also i believe that this particular code that I am compiling is known to
compile on Sun/Solaris too.
But  I don't have access to those.

Could someone volunter to go through my target definitions file of
gcc2.95.2?. May be that could tell something.

Thanks and regards

koundinya