Re: Problem with attachments in GNATS

> I attached the test case, but when I download it I only get the first line
> of the file.
> Can someone download the attachment and see if it is the upload or the
> download that fails.

I get also a single line only, so I guess the file has been uploaded
incorrectly. I've downloaded it from the original report and put it
back in again (via gnatsweb).

Unless it is really large, it might be reasonable to put such files
into the How-To-Repeat section instead. I don't know whether that
corrupts the indentation, though.

Martin