Help needed.

     I am a student at "Politehnica" University Bucharest and my graduation
project is to optimize the memory and register allocation schemes for a
specific architecture (Motorola's SC100 family). I have been given a machine
description for this architecture.

    I saw at www.gnu.org that you encourage people to write you, and so I
wrote you this message, hoping that you can provide me something that would
be helpful (like the e-mail address of someone willing to answer some of my
questions, or maybe a mailing list I should subscribe to in order to find
these answers).

     Thank you.
            Virgil

P.S. I sent this mail from Hotmail the mail sent from my regular email
account was rejected.