Re: More problems with egcs.cygnus.com

Not built into ftp per se but I believe that the DNS should be able to
handle it. I know that kernel.org, for example, has this feature. I
can do a "ftp ftp.us.kernel.org" and will be randomly routed to one of
the many U.S. mirrors of the base ftp.kernel.org server. I'm no
sysadmin type so I don't know exactly how they do it but I believe its
done by the DNS server.

	regards,

		Ben Scherrey