Re: spec question

Martin> If that is the *only* application, wouldn't it be feasible if
Martin> gcj created the main function itself? I doubt that it is that
Martin> hard to do so...

It might be feasible.
This approach sure seems a lot simpler though.
Note that when running "gcj --main" you aren't necessarily compiling
anything.  So in any case we'll have to generate a temporary .o file.
This means that at the very least we'll be running the assembler.
Until now we've only run into problems running cc1, but that doesn't
really rule out the possibility that we'll just hit the same problems
running as.

Tom