Re: Permission for Research

Dear GCC Project Members,

I really thank you for your kind permission and interest in my
research. I received either personally or publicly the messages from
many members. Nobody was against. But, please reach me whenever you
have a reason to be.

I add something based on the replies.

1. I'll put the resulting papers on-line. I hope this study can
contribute to the open-source community and, as open-source
practitioners do, the study will evolve through the comments of many
people. :-)

2. I'm not sure that I can post the papers under GPL since the
publishers of journals or conference proceedings will reserve some
rights. But, I'll try.

3. I'll post again to this list before publishing the results so that
you can check the contents.

Lastly, I appreciate your open attitude and hope the further progress
of GCC.

Sincerely,

Yutaka

Yutaka Yamauchi <yamauchi@kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp> wrote