installation help

I am trying to set up my HP workstation as an APACHE server.  My problem
occurs when I compile the source code.  I get an error regarding a
C/ANSI C product.  It suggests using your compiler.

So, I downloaded your compiler and soon after your make program and in
the process of compiling your compiler, I get the error:

(Bundled) cc: warning 480: The -g option is available only with the
C/ANSI C product; ignored.

How can I get a C/ANSI C compiler installed if it requires a C/ANSI C
compiler to install it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks,

Michael Dambach
VOICE: 810-578-4270
FAX  : 810-578-3578
EMAIL: m.dambach@hqs.mid.gmeds.com
begin:vcard
n:Dambach;Michael
tel;fax:(810) 578-3578
tel;work:(810) 578-4270
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://caesd102.hqs.mid.gmeds.com:8001/~fz97tg/
org:GMNA NACG;VSAS SMT-Support SIG
adr:;;6600 E. 12 Mile Road;Warren;MI;48092-5905;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:fz97tg@hqs.mid.gmeds.com
title:Project Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;25120