Re: Iostream deadlock...

>   could somebody tell me the status of the dealock problem in iostreams?

It is the first time I heard about the problem.

> Any change this will be fixed soon?

That's unlikely. Without seeing the source, I'd assume that it is a
bug in the application, or a problem where the application relies on
things that are not guaranteed by the implementation. It is not even
clear to me whether your problem is the same one as Bob Glickstein's:
even though the symptoms are similar, the causes could be different.

IOW, nobody will do anything with that problem unless there is an
example demonstrating it.

Regards,
Martin