Re: Merged ARM-Thumb branch...

> 2000-02-09  Bambrough  <scottb@netwinder.org>
>
>         * config/arm/arm.md (movsi): In PIC mode, make sure that a
>         constant source address is legitimate.

Scott or Phil,

Could you give me an example of why this is needed; I'm particularly
concerned that this code throws out LABELs.  It doesn't seem to be
required for NetBSD (at least, I've never seen any problem with the
current code), so I'm concerned that this will alter the behaviour there.
*IF* this is dependent on the target object format, then the patch needs
more work to take this into account; but it could be that I've just not
come across the problem before.

Richard.