Re: Email rejected by gcc list

According to Jamie Lokier:
> If one customer complains that someone's trying to ssh to their box,
> all customers must lose the ability to ssh into their own boxes too?

No .. but it's possible that all customers would lose the ability to
receive ssh connections from whoever is probing the ssh port.  The
block is based on source+port, not just port.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -            <chip@valinux.com>
 "Come back to AT&T!"  "We're your friends and family now!"  //MST3K