Re: Value Range Propagation Pass Status

John wrote:
> I've been working on a pass (when time has allowed :-) to track
> and make use of value ranges associated with pseudo registers.

This is great.  We can make immediate use of this in gcj to
eliminate some array bounds checking.

Also, can we use this to ask at anytime whether or not we know a
specific pseudo cannot be 0?  This will help us do a better job of
dealing with certain exceptions in gcj.

AG

--
Anthony Green                                                        Red Hat
                                                       Sunnyvale, California