Re: GCC developers

> Hello,
>
> Is there an appropriate and acceptable forum in which to post job
> opportunities for GNU Compiler developers? Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.

It's a while since I've use the comp.compilers newsgroup but the moderator
(John Levine) used to compile a weekly compiler positions message. although
not GCC specific a posting there might find you someone who isn't scanning
this list of the web pages.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!