Distibuting GCC with a commercial program

We are going to develop a commercial program package (some programs and
libraries, which we will license for a charge for using and copying for
certain curcumstances) -- "the Program" below.
We want to distribute GCC with the Program to allow under certain
circumstances for someone to compile the Program and/or to write plugins
for the Program. We want the Program will invoke GCC automatically (e.g.
a user will press the `Compile' button and the Program will
system("gcc ...") or some like).
It isn't clarify for us whether GPL permit us such distribution of GCC
with the Program.
We can although to distribute GCC on separate media at separate cost. We
have right to do this. The Program (including its pluging written by
someone) will be only compiled with GCC. GCC is a part of some free
OS's. Nobody forbids to compile and using a commercial program and write
plugins for it with free OS's. Therefore I mean we have right to do
such. Is I right?
But have we right to invoke GCC from the Program? Makefiles for
commercial programs have right to invoke GCC. Similar I mean we have
right to invoke GCC from the Program, we hasn't?
If we have right to distribute the Program and GCC on separate medias
for separate cost, it would be very dummy to forbit us to distribute
them together at common cost, it isn't?
Thus if reason will win we have all right we want. But have GPL give us
all these rights or doesn't? If it doesn't which parts of these rights
we have?
--
Victor Porton (porton@psu.ru; http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/art/3/)