Apology/explanation, Re: Converting the gcc backend to a library?

In article <200001102245.OAA03778@atrus.synopsys.com> you write:
>Marc Espie writes:
>> This is a fact we have to live with, but personally, I find this to be very
>> much stupid from a technical point of view, and utterly paranoid.

>Please avoid this kind of name-calling on the list.

Sorry, it was clear in my mind that I was talking about the idea/reason
behind the current state of affairs.

I never thought you would construe it as a blanket statement about RMS.
I do have respect for many things he did.