Re: Porting GCC to 8051-Microcontroler: memory layout

Hi!

Alan Lehotsky wrote:

> >The macro is also used for GCC pseudo registers and they
> >must accept all modes. So, if (regno >= FIRST_PSEUDO_REGISTER) return 1
>
>         Are you sure about this?  None of my ports have handled pseudos
>         here and the documentation says it only is called for hard
>         registers....

Ooops! You are right! I was thinking of other places where we have
to handle/accept GCC pseudos (like sometimes in REG_OK_FOR_BASE_P).
Sorry...

Stephane

         Home                               Office
E-mail: stcarrez@worldnet.fr               Stephane.Carrez@sun.com
WWW:    http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez   http://www.sun.com
Mail:   17, rue Foucher Lepelletier        6, avenue Gustave Eiffel
        92130 Issy Les Moulineaux          78182 Saint Quentin en Yvelines
        France