PSH

Dear fellow programmer,

   I have a web site called "The Programming Sharehouse" (PSH for short),
and I am wondering if you would like to add some programming resources to
it; such as a link to your web site, tutorials, articles, source code
files, games, FAQs, tools, tips, etc.

   In order for resources to be added to PSH, people first need to
register.  If you register, the programming resources you submit are
instantly placed in the categories (up to 10) you request, and you can
modify and remove the resources.  Go here for details:

             http://www.progsharehouse.com/register.pl

   All the programming resources you submit are appreciated.  Feel free to
add as many as you want.

   I would also appreciate it if you could place a link to PSH onto your
web site.  If you would like to use a banner instead (or if you want to
see of list of descriptions), please go here:

             http://www.progsharehouse.com/linkto.pl

   Thanks for your time.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Ethan Stone
Webmaster