Re: Problems compiling - gcc Command line arguments

> I am currently involved in a Migration Project.  When I am compiling the
> source code, I am getting the following Warning statements which appear
> incocluous, but also prohibit the compilation process.

Warnings don't prohibit the compilation process; the compiler only
stops on errors. As for the specific warnings that you see: They look
like real problems in your code, and you should investigate them,
instead of turning them off.

> What is important to note here, is that there are no errors in the
> software whenever it is compiled on a Non-Linux box.  What command line
> options can I provide to the gcc compiler to reduce the number of
> warnings and get it to behave more like other compilers?

If you want no warnings, you can give the -w option. There is no other
flag to turn off this specific warning.

Regards,
Martin