RE: The further question.

Hi, Martin

Thanks for your useful information.

I am interested in what does gprof do when collecting tuning data? TBS(Time Bases Sampling) or Call Graph.

For solaris, I can see at every function entry _mcount will invoke monstartup to start profilig(moncontrol does).I wonder how mcount sync with monstartup?How about multi-thread or multiprocess with gprof?

Thanks & best regards,
Meggie